Saturday, May 2, 2015

Vlogging

I would like to say, vlogging seems like fun, but everyone is doing it!
I have always wanted to know how to become a vlogger. If I had a chance to be a vlogger what would I talk about?!

My ideas on being a vlogger. 
1) makeup πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’„ jk there are too many makeup bloggers and I'm not a pro
2) political blogger. Sike. Not happening due to the simple fact that I suck at lying. I always end up smiling or I start to sweat when I lie. 
3) mommy blog- now that I can possibly due but there are so many mommy bloggers that talk about the beautiful mommy life. 
4) food-πŸ”πŸ›πŸ™πŸœ  I would love to but I'm no pro at cooking but I sure can create a lot of recipes with limited items. 
5) D.I.Y. That's fun but I don't have a lot of ideas due to the fact that my diy projects come from YouTube 
6) talk about life. I can do that all day
7) sing 🎢 hahahhahah. I can't sing unless you guys wish to end up deaf. 

Well I think I will stick to my personal blog since no one reads expect my husband. 


Love one another. Share. Live. And be kind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment