Thursday, April 30, 2015

Baltimore

For starters I would like to say that the prayers go to the young man who past away. His name was Freddie Gray, 25, who passed away while in police custody. May he Rest in peace and my condolences go out to his family. 

I sure hope everyone can reach a compromise and a wiser way in protesting the death of Freddie Gray and police brutality. There are better things than rioting and putting many people's lives at risk. Many people are losing there businesses and homes because of the damage being done.  I have always taught to be very open-minded for as long as I can remember. My mother works at a diverse school so to her it is essential for us to be open and loving. Well anyways back to my topic, my point with all of this is the many things can be accomplished peacefully. The main leaders that you can be an example to that is Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi and even Jesus Christ. (Now regardless if you believe in Jesus or not he was a peaceful activists) all peaceful activists. I am not saying they were perfect but they are always rebellious ones that like to start problems. I understand police brutality is a issue nation wide but rioting doesn't solve anything. In fact it's just starting more problems that didn't exist in the first place. Now fact is that there were over 1,000 reported cases of police brutality cases. So you maybe with seeing how many cases are surrounding the African American community? 262. Now who has the most brutality dead case? Caucasians have the highest body count of 467. 

I don't understand the point in all of this violence. Why can't everyone be more peaceful? Protest in silence for Gary death. Start an organization. Fundraise money for the family. 

Well I hope you have a nice day!

Be happy. Be civil. Be kind. Love one another.   



No comments:

Post a Comment